Compensation and Benefits Specialist at Compens8 Solutions Limited
Compens8 Solutions Limited is led by, and comprises primarily of individuals with various compensation and benefits consulting practices. We are a consulting firm delivering on large to medium scale projects across multiple industries. We ensure that our clients are able to attract and retain top talent through a fair, equitable and competitive global pay and reward system.
We offer HR consulting services in areas such as, Compensation and Benefits Outsourcing, Employee Benefits Scheme, Regulatory Compliance, Training and Communication. We also provide outsourced administration of employee compensation and benefit programs, and full human resource and payroll outsourcing services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compensation and Benefits Specialist
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a professional who can join us as a Compensation and Benefits Specialist as a side GIG for 3 to 6 months’ projects. This is a part-time role, and the hours are flexible and negotiable.
- If you are a reliable experienced professional, highly analytic and pays attention to detail, then this might be the perfect opportunity for you!
- As a Compensation and Benefits Specialist, you will perform analysis on remuneration surveys, perform job evaluation and pay benchmarking.
- On certain occasions, you may need to collaborate with other team members to prepare associated materials such as pay manuals or pay philosophy presentations.
In your role, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
Perform high-quality data analysis and create quality output for clients:
- Determine market matches based on job scope and complexity through analysis of survey results
- Conduct remuneration surveys to gain insights across various industries
- Conduct Job Evaluation and Grade level restructuring
- Design of short and long-term Incentive Schemes for clients
- Create pay structures for base pay, total target compensation, and bonus elements
- Perform competitive compensation analysis and pay structure design
Coordinate with other team members to deliver client output:
- Conduct training and provide guidance for client teams and internal team members:
Education Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Consulting experience in a ‘Big 4’ will be an added advantage
- In-depth demonstrable experience in Job Evaluation
- Extensive experience in salary benchmarking
- Experience in PayScale design and implementation of salary structure
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
- Result-orientation: Attain or exceed set goals by defining tangible actions
- Written expression: Present complex issues in simple language and adjust language to match audience
- Forming judgment: Weigh alternatives and apply adequate criteria to form judgments
- Highly competitive pay
- Productivity bonus based on performance
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 24th February, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Compensation and Benefits Specialist at Compens8 Solutions Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.