Communications Manager at GreenTree
Green-Tree is a well-established Global Human Resource Solution provider whereby it engages in a client-centric approach to lend world-class recruitment services. Our vast pool of knowledge based on comprehensive industry research and active camaraderie with business leaders makes us at Green Tree, experts in searching the right human resource for your company. It is not an unknown fact how important employees are for an organization, and vice-versa. And ultimately, it all comes down to finding the right human resources for your business at the right time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communications Manager
- Development of strategy
- Production of institutional materials for the company (written, audiovisual, web, etc.)
- Press relations management and preparation of media summaries
- Event organization
- Synchronization and seeking synergies between external and internal communication
- Implementation of Group communication actions by adapting them to the local context
- Sponsorship and patronage management
- Collection of information related to the progress of the work for public dissemination
- Management of risks and potential incidents related to the company’s reputation
- Development of strategy
- Management of internal messaging: Engaged and proactive, you will implement existing internal communication tools and propose improvements, in order to reinvent close and effective communication towards all local employees and colleagues from other group subsidiaries
- Internal events: board meetings, family days etc.
- Holding a Bachelor’s Degree, at least 6 years of experience in internal/external communication, ideally within a multinational company.
- Level of French and English imperative and should be excellent in both written and oral forms.
- Organized and able to anticipate risks and peak activity to successfully complete projects.
- Great interpersonal skills to bring together various stakeholders.
- Dynamic, optimistic and you are not afraid of challenges.
- Passionate and have a drive for the socio-economic development of your country.
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in both languages.
- Fluency in another local language will be a plus.
- Rigorous and good analytical, synthetic and creative skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the email
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Communications Manager at GreenTree
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria