Food Basket Foundation International (FBFI) the first indigenous Nutrition-focused, nonprofit, non-governmental organization (NGO) in Nigeria, was founded in 1989 with the singular mission of helping low-income families achieve food and nutrition security on a sustainable basis, especially for members of vulnerable groups. FBFI through the years has provided interventions and services with the aims of alleviating the effects of poverty, promoting nutritious practices geared toward food security, and providing a means of developing a sustainable livelihood.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communication and Partnership Manager
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Communications and (Strategic) Partnership Manager (CPM) will create, implement and oversee communication programs that effectively describe and promote the organization and its products.
- S/he will be specialized in implementing and developing commercial and strategic relationships with organizations in accordance with FBFI’s overarching objective, strategic goals and strategies.
- The CPM will be in charge of producing high-quality content that engages stakeholders and builds brand recognition.
- The CPM will be responsible for developing, implementing, coordinating and promoting all communications activities and campaigns.
- The CPM works closely with management to shape FBFI’s image and appropriate methods to communicate them to the public.
- S/he will ensure that messaging aligns with key business strategies. The CPM may also serve as FBFI’s liaison and formal spokesperson, conducting briefings and press conferences.
- S/he will be highly self-motivated, constantly generate new ideas and keep up with technology.
- S/he will be responsible for managing partnerships and developing long-term strategies to secure multi-year strategic partnerships.
- Our ideal candidate is creative, motivated, highly organized, a confident and exceptional communicator with brilliant presentation and organizational skills, has an analytical mindset, superior writing skills extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Some of the key roles and responsibilities are:
- Oversee all internal and external communications for the CRP and FBFI, ensuring that messaging is consistent and engaging
- Define key performance indicators for each communication channel which will indicate a campaign’s level of success
- Determine strategic communications campaigns that will help further organizational goals
- Develop and implement effective communication, marketing and PR campaigns and strategies for the CRP project and FBFI to increase visibility, build brand awareness and facilitates adoption and usage of the platform.
- Perform communications research and monitor the progress and success of various campaigns and strategies
Knowledge, Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or its recognized equivalent in English, Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing, Business Administration or Communications
- In-depth knowledge of best writing and messaging practices for business correspondence, public relations, advertising, marketing, sales copy and social media.
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design, and professional printing/publishing skills are essential, including the ability to present concepts verbally.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication abilities, including writing, speaking and active listening
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.