Commercial Manager at WTS Energy
How to Apply
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients' projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Manager
The Responsibilities of the Role
- The Commercial Manager is an executive who has overall responsibility for managing both the revenue and cost elements of a Company's income statement, known as profit & loss (P&L) responsibility.
- The Commercial Manager should have significant experience working with companies in the oil and gas sector in Nigeria.
- The Commercial Director is responsible for effective hands-on management and decision making to attain desirable profit-making results for WTS Energy.
- The Commercial Director is responsible for a Compliant Contractual and Purchase Orders Management.
- The Commercial Director is responsible for timely and accurate Invoicing Billing Management.
- The Commercial Director is responsible for effective Credit Collection Management.
- He / She oversees all the firm's marketing and sales functions as well as the day-to-day financial administration to ensure reliable cash flow and sustainable financial drivers are aligned with Head-quarter targets at all times.
- He / She will be responsible for creating detailed business plans on commercial opportunities regarding business expansion and development.
- He / She runs continuous Contractual Agreements reviews with existing Clients and Contractors to ensure Company Policies Compliance and that profitability guidelines are met.
- The Commercial Director is overall responsible for Sales and Financial Administration Teams.
- The Commercial Director is not responsible for Operational, HR, Industrial Relations nor Recruitment Management which remain under the responsibility of the Operations Manager.
- A Degree in Engineering, MBA added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years relevant Commercial Leadership experience in negotiating and running financially profitable Contracts.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Thank you for viewing: Commercial Manager at WTS Energy
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.