Pensions Alliance Limited (PAL Pensions) is a licensed Pension Fund Administrator with over 10 years of professional experience in Pension Funds Administration. We were incorporated on April 14, 2005 to manage and administer retirement savings contributions of employees in Nigeria as a result of the Pension Reform Act of 2004.
As part of initiatives to enhance its capacity in achieving its objectives, PAL seeks to recruit a dynamic, passionate and resourceful professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Services Officer
- This role holder will be responsible for the handling of customers queries and requests.
- Driving resolution and feedback process.
- Processing of error free customer applications.
- Preparation of monthly activity report of the unit.
- Initiating and implementing new ideas and planning.
- Liaising with key departments to achieve business goals.
- Office logistics administration.
- Analysis and trending of customers complaints and requests.
- Building on existing relationships with customers via CRM sessions.
- Printing and dispatching of welcome letters to customers.
- Ensuring constant and accurate update of customer data at every visit.
- Should possess a minimum educational qualification of a 2:2 Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in related fields.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Strong oral and verbal communication skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum of two (2) years client/ customer services experience from a Pension Fund Administrator.
- Strong persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 23rd December, 2021.