Client Acquisition Intern at Dominion Consulting
Dominion Consulting Nigeria is an established Management Consulting, HR and Accounting company in Nigeria and the USA with a commitment to growing and expanding businesses in Africa and around the world. We help empower people and businesses alike on a global basis, through the provision of optimally tailored solutions that are targeted to business excellence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Acquisition Intern
Employment Type: Full-time, On-site
- Negotiate new contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Develop and collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Participate in talent acquisition and engagement for our client
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts and customer stakeholders
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solution according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of periodical initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- B.Sc or Master’s Degree in English Language, History and Strategic Studies, Business Management, or related field.
- Target and goal driven.
- Cognitive skills
- Should be able to resume immediately
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty
- Content development and management for the business
- Relevant experience is a plus.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
N100,000 monthly (Subject to increase to N150,000 after reviewed satisfactory performance during a 3-6 months probational period). Including commissions on meeting the KPIs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 20th January, 2023.
- Salary review after 3-6 months probation period.
- Proximity to the company’s location (Ogba) is an added advantage
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Client Acquisition Intern at Dominion Consulting
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria