Civil Engineer at Multi-net Group Limited
Multi-net Group Limited (an ISO certified company), is a leading investment holding based in Abuja, Nigeria. With over 30 years high-level experience and investment success in several companies, Multinet Group is poised to be one of the leading names not only in Nigeria but also in West Africa. Led by [the] Chairman, Dr. Uzoma C. Obiyo – K.SC, Multinet Group utilizes the experience and expertise of a dynamic team of multi-disciplined professionals; all experts in their respective fields to monitor and operate the regional interests of the company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our company is looking for a professional Civil Engineer to join her team of professionals. Critical: Applicants must have sound knowledge of Nipex Portal and NAPIMS:
Waste Management Services:
- Installation and/or Operation of Waste Management/Treatment Facilities – Incinerators/Compactors, Thermal Desorption Unit
- Installation/Operation Oily Waste Water
- Thermal Desorption Unit (TDUs), LTDU/HTDU
- All waste management
Environmental Restoration Services:
- Oil Spill Control/Clean-Up
- Soil Remediation
Installation and Maintenance Services:
- Mechanical Installation/Maintenance& Materials
- Project Management
Onshore Pipeline Laying and Construction
- Laying of Oil and Gas Pipelines Pipeline Fabrication/Construction
Equipment/Material Supply Services:
- Heating and cooling equipment
- Safety Equipment (PPE)
- The Civil Engineer is to plan, coordinate and manage Oil and Gas projects, ensuring clear agreements of objectives, working out scopes and costs for projects, and providing leadership across projects.
- Overseeing design, renovation and construction projects from start to finish.
- Ensuring projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Collaborating with subcontractors, engineers, architects and key team members of the project team.
- Conducting site checks to monitor progress and quality standards.
- Visiting site for valuation of work done and relate with consultant to get valuation approval/payment certificate.
- Tracking the execution of work with the contract BOQ for any changes variation.
- Managing relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- Ensuring adherence to all health and safety standards (HSE) and report issues.
- At least a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction or related field.
- 7 – 10 years’ experience in Engineering Design, Construction, Project Management and Administration, especially in the Oil and Gas industry.
- COREN is a must.
- ISO Certification is a must.
- Sound knowledge in NiPEx portal/NAPIMS, NNPC, and other IOCs
- Proven track record of results delivery in challenging project environments and able to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Capable of rigorously implementing and enforcing Global Standards, procedures, and engineering work processes.
- Must possess high verbal and written communication skills at ALL times.
- Presentability is a plus.
- Experience in Contract Management.
- Must be a Member of Nigerian Society of Engineers (MNSE).
- NCEN,CNQSNP, MPNSE, NICE, NIA and CE membership is an advantage.
- Strong computer knowledge skills with familiarity in design software, such as Autodesk, AutoCAD, Civil 3D and other engineering design software, etc.
- Knowledge of basic International Standard Upstream and Downstream operations.
- Thorough understanding of the risks and the technical/commercial issues associated with the development and production of oil and gas.
N300,000 – N450,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Required Documents stated below to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
A scanned and uploaded copies of all required and Relevant Professional Certifications including:
- Project Management Professional certification
- Prince-2 certification
- HSE certification will be added advantage.
- Chartered Institute of Project managers of Nigeria certification
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification (is a plus).
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted
Application Deadline 7th February, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Civil Engineer at Multi-net Group Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.