Civil Engineer at Gate and Carter Limited
Gate and Carter is a real estate company that bridges the gap between Real Estate and peace of mind for a client – to find a dream home or boost investment portfolio. It is interested in building and delivering affordable “smart” homes with “smart” features such as Alexa Intelligence, keyless doors, motion censor lights, CCTV, etc. The “smart” is the uniqueness of our brand.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an innovative Civil Engineer to design, develop and construct a huge range of projects of the physically and naturally built environment from conception through to completion.
- You will have a say in how the world looks like, work in a fast-growing dynamic industry, contribute towards healthy economies and make a lasting positive impact to society.
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner.
- Conduct on site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other).
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications.
- Handle over the resulting structures and services for use.
- Monitor progress and compile reports in project status for the Project Manager.
- Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials.
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required.
- Assess potential risks, materials and costs.
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging construction problems/deficiencies.
- Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders.
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc / M.Sc in Civil Engineering.
- Proven working experience in civil structures as a Civil Engineer or Builder.
- Project management and supervision skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Member of a professional body like NSE, COREN.
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D or similar soft wares.
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] and copy [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 14th March, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Civil Engineer at Gate and Carter Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.