Easy Music Corporation supports African artists by providing a strong platform to achieve their aspirations through a one-stop solution for funding, content creation and management, distribution, and integrated marketing. EMC is part of a group of companies that are in possession of various renowned labels across the globe. This group has been in the industry for 20+ years and has some of the world’s biggest executives, producers, artists, and labels across the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Executive Officer / Chief Operating Officer (CEO / COO)
Employment Type: Full-time
Report to: the Holding Group.
- Responsible to set up and manage a new record labels company.
- Daily company operation management.
- Responsible for merger and acquisition with record labels.
- Negotiations with artist and business partners.
- Assist the board to formulate the company’s overall strategy and phased plan break down.
- Staff management and training.
- Discover the talent artists, sign with the talent artist, copyrights business trading, content operation and realization.
- Responsible for distribution and promotion of the record albums.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 5 – 10 years work experience.
- With extensive experience in record labels company and distributor.
- Excellent oral and written in English.
- Excellent in management ability as company and employee, and excellent execution and drive power.
- Good communication skills.
- Familiar with Nigerian and Ghanaian labels industry, music industry and entertainment industry.
- An industry resources with music is required, especially in Europe and America as a plus.
- Based in Lagos.
$1500 – $5000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 3rd August, 2022.
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.