Applied Engineering Technology Initiative Limited (AETI) – We are an engineering consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Technical Training, Recruitment of technical Personnel, Outsourcing of Technical Personnel and rendering engineering consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chartered Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
Summary of Job Function
- Responsible for keeping proper financial records of company and ensure maintenance and adherence of the Recommended Accounting procedures and processes.
- Preparation and monitoring of budgets
- Keeping Accounting/Financial records
- Banking Activities (Opening of accounts, reconciliation)
- Settlement of vendors payments
- Liaison with auditors and other statutory bodies (i.e State and Federal tax authorities)
- Prepare weekly and monthly accounting reports
- Provide logistics support to other departments
- Carry out stock taking in collaboration with Admin. Dept.
- Responsible for Pension Fund Administration
- Income/Receipt coordination/monitoring
- Asset record keeping
- Carry out cost accounting functions
- Payroll Administration
- Any other duty as may be assigned by management.
- B.Sc / HND / OND (Accounting or other related disciplines)
- Candidate must be (ICAN, ACCA or its equivalent) certified
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidate must be a Lagos resident
Application Deadline 27th May, 2022.
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.