Change Analyst at Wema Bank Plc
Wema Bank Plc – Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Change Analyst
Job Type: Full-time
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support the development, execution, and delivery of the strategy to promote awareness, adoption and understanding.
- Escalate any risk areas identified to the Change Manager.
- Support the delivery framework, tools, methods, project management, communications, communications planning, and execution.
- Track and report on deliverables.
- Contribute to the design, delivery and management of stakeholder engagement and change leader activities.
- BSc. Degree
- Presentation Skills
- Research and Analytical Skills
- People Management.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem-solving skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st January, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Change Analyst at Wema Bank Plc
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria