WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Certification Controller (Graduate Program)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Hey there, future colleague!:
- We are WTS Energy, a leading service provider in the Energy Industry.
- As part of this industry, you get to be at the frontline of the Energy Transition and push the rise of renewables.
- Also, you get to support projects that make the still-important old-school energy practices more socially and environmentally friendly.
- Our industry is moving by leaps and bounds- we’d love for you to be a part of this journey! Do you have what it takes?
- First, a brief foreword about our Certification Controller.
- This position will allow you to explore the dimension of Certification Management within the Operations & Logistics Organizational Model of the company.
- Supported by a mentor and in combination with relevant training, you will receive the tools and guidance to kickstart smoothly.
- All that while still offering you as much flexibility as needed.
- Now, as our Certification Controller, you must be hands-on and detailed-oriented.
- You have a bit of a ‘perfectionist’ mentality: you like things organized, clean, and done immediately. Being good at multitasking is a big plus.
- Do you see yourself in this description? Then this might be the place for you!
- As the Certification Controller, what will I spend my days doing?:
- Handling intake, scanning, verification, and storing of certificates
- Reporting errors or developments regarding certificates storage online and physical
- Assisting crew members with the arrangement of new certificate or certificates renewals
- Keeping track of certificates expiration date to arrange timely renewals
- Communicating with training centers to arrange certificates renewals
- Supporting crew members with logistics arrangement when needed
- Updating and maintaining online certificates management systems and physical records
- Ensuring that all crew members records are up to date as per the training matrix
- Maintaining the security of confidential certificates
- Ensuring the secure destruction and disposal of sensitive certificates
- Retrieving certificates for other employees and client when needed
Any requirements I should look out for? Yes, just a couple:
- You feel comfortable using Office 365
- If you know how to work your way around Kahuna = extra points
- Experience with Marine Crew & Seafarers certifications = extra points
- You are ambitious
- You can seamlessly work in a team but also take charge and ownership of your independent responsibilities
- You are a fast learner
- You are fluent in English, both in writing and speaking. Fluency in other languages are also nice to have
In exchange for all that, what do I get in return?:
- A competitive remuneration is a given
- A dynamic work environment
- Your team and superiors will trust you from the get-go
- Working with an international company
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.