Category Manager – Seasoning at Promasidor
Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Category Manager – Seasoning
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
- To support the Manager, Brands Group in developing, executing and evaluating annual activity plans for the product brand, which deliver annual brand performance goals (awareness, equity, volume, market share, etc.) amongst the target audience.
- Develop category brands’ plan.
- Execute approved marketing activities for the category.
- Plan, activate and monitor regular sampling programmes as appropriate for the product brand.
- Ensure core/major activities are evaluated and learnings captures for future brand planning.
- Monitor and report on brand health, including competitor monitoring, using agreed attributes and format.
- Use consumer insight to inform development of marketing programmes for the product brand.
- Provide market information with which to report on the performance of the product brand.
- Track competitor activities in the seasoning sector and assist the Manager, Brands Group, in developing response strategies to protect the positions of the product brand.
- Manage marketing budgets to execute annual activity plans for the product brand, on budget and on time.
- Monitor expenditure against agreed activities and provide regular reports to the Manager, Brands Group.
- Execute below-the-line activities for the product brand and evaluate performance against activity objectives.
- Responsible for managing marketing expenditure allocated to the product brand.
- Minimum second-class B.Sc / HND from a reputable tertiary institution, either in Nigeria or abroad.
- Postgraduate qualification in Marketing would be an advantage if the first degree is not in a related field.
- 7 years work marketing experience in a reputable company, preferably FMCG, of which at least 5 must be in the Brand Management.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Analytical, interpreting data and information.
- Ability to multi-tasking.
- Managing A&P budget.
- Good interpersonal and leadership skill.
- Understanding of research techniques.
- Great presentation skills.
- Microsoft Office suite – Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to deliver under tight timeline.
- Preparation of annual category brands plan.
- Development and execution of consumer and trade promotions.
- Third-party supplier management.
- Articulate – verbal and written
- Able to interact with a range of people (interpersonal skills)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Category Manager – Seasoning at Promasidor
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.