Frosays Foods Limited, a key baking company which specializes in baking quality products, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cashier
Location: Eagle Island, Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Handling all customer payments and credit transactions.
- Arranging and stacking cash neatly in the safe.
- Responsible for the daily balancing and reconciliation of cashbooks.
- Handling daily cash remittance.
- Handling petty cash and reimbursable.
- Keeping cash office locked when not around and safeguarding key.
- Closing accounts properly before handing them over to the next cashier on duty.
- Entering all postings into the appropriate accounts using the company software.
- Sending report to Accountant/Branch Manager at the close of shift for the day.
- Raising sales invoices and issuing receipts after payment to customers.
- Attending meetings and training as scheduled.
- Operating point of sale system and keeping assigned area fully clean.
- Assisting customers and answering questions in a friendly manner.
- Following all established procedures for documenting errors in cashing procedures.
- Setting up, stocking, replenishing and maintaining cash register station.
- Minimum of an OND qualification with Upper Credit in Accounting or any Management Discipline.
- Applicant must possess good arithmetic skills and numerical abilities
- Applicants must possess integrity and be willing to learn.
- Applicant must be resident in Surulere or environs.
- Applicant must have at least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- N35,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Cashier” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 1st June, 2022.
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.