Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.
Clickatell is a world-class Chat Commerce company, ambitious to stay ahead of its competitors. We build our own culture in which we dream big and stay busy doing the right things. We need champions who understand the bigger picture, believe in making a difference and are able to connect the dots to achieve success. In our agile and demanding environment, you will be required to collaborate, ask the right questions and take the smart risk.
We call ourselves Champions. Why Champions? Because it’s not only about what we have done, but what we are doing and going to do. The way we do things, matter and influences how we drive our organization forward and deliver solutions to our customers. Watch this space as we blaze a new path while expanding across the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Campaign Coordinator
Employment Type: Full Time
- Clickatell is looking for a Campaign Coordinator that will help develop, execute, and monitor marketing campaign programs across a variety of channels but most especially USSD channel.
- His/her work includes researching the market, analyzing trends, creates marketing and advertising plans for a wider and visible reach of an audience.
- He/She will provide advice as to how to best reach the target market; and may also help with the coordination of events such as trade shows or conferences. This role reports to the Commercial Director.
We Do The Right Things– Responsibilities of the Role:
- Maintain professional with customers and provide optimal services to same.
- Assist the Commercial Managers and other stakeholders and coordinate with clients to plan and fabricate marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate with clients and prepare schedules for all clients.
- Supervise effective implementation of marketing campaigns, recommend changes and modifications to various campaign data.
- Document all campaign strategies and prepare all promotional activities.
- Deliver marketing data and provide support to all campaign planning and marketing campaigns.
- Supervise everyday Interactive workflow and procedures.
- Perform, troubleshoot on all campaigns to ensure quality of all programs.
- Monitor inventory for all campaigns on an everyday basis and ensure client satisfaction in all activities.
- Design and monitor all metrics in coordination with account management.
- Working closely with Commercial Managers to ensure campaigns are profitable.
- Analyse and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns and provide recommendation to all campaigns.
- Prepare detailed list-selection criteria and ensure achievement of all objectives
- Perform tests and ensure precision in campaign implementation.
- Maintain all data and update management systems for various campaigns.
- Supervise the response handling and assist in campaign information distribution
We Are On A Learning Journey- Requirements of the Role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, or a related field.
- 3 or more years of marketing experience (digital and traditional) in a corporate, or agency environment.
- Experience using analytics software.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access), Adobe Creative Suite, and CRM and CMS software.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
A Bit About You:
- You are a highflyer with the ability and desire to achieve.
- You have a razor-focus on implementing the plans aligned to your team goals and aim to exceed every expectation.
- You take the brief and produce solutions that are practical, smart and ready to implement. You embrace change that is coming and make recommendations for process improvement.
- You seek opportunities to connect with others to bring plans together and deliver. You are able to be analytical and follow a logical process to make the right decisions.
- You have the eye for detail, accuracy and spotting mistakes.
- You value teamwork and keep an open-mind to ensure you are flexible and adaptable. You have exceptional communication skills and manage your time and priorities like a pro.
Why You Should Join- Perks of the Role:
- Medical Aid contribution
- Half-day off on your birthday
- 5 personal days leave a year, over and above your annual leave
- Remote Working (our offices are currently open for essential use only due to COVID-19)
- Home office set-up with laptop, monitor and other related items.
- Pension fund contribution
- Quarterly performance incentive bonus
- Risk benefit company contributions
- Reimbursable communications allowance for internet and mobile phone bills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply