Call Centre Representative at Konga Nigeria
Konga is a leading player in the Nigerian e-commerce space, with over a thousand (1000) employees across the country, over 35 offline retail stores and many growing business subsidiaries such as KongaPay, Konga Travels and Tours, Konga Express, Konga Health, Konga Food, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Call Centre Representative
Department / Division Unit: CET
Reports to: Team Lead (CET)
Hours of Work: 8am – 7pm (Shift)
Job Duties / Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Receive a Minimum of 90 calls per day and ensure accurate and satisfactory answers are given to their queries and concerns.
- Sell, upsell and cross sell products
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Place / Confirm customer/merchant orders via the CRM tool
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors when necessary
- Identify and escalate customers/merchant related queries to other supporting units or to the Supervisor/Team Lead for resolution.
- Resolve about 70% complaint at first contact
- Having an average handling time of 3min 30sec for all calls received per day.
Key Performance Indicators
- Near Zero incidence of non-documentation/escalation of customer/merchant related complaints/requests
- Active Listening skills
- Attention to details
- Problem analysis and problem-solving.
- Empathy and patience.
- Near zero incidence to customer dissatisfaction
- Near zero incidence to customer disengagement
- Knowledge and Experience
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal and Written) and active listening skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- Previous experience in a customer support role
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- phone and verbal communication skills along with Strong
- active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Customer service, Retail, Bulk, Commercial Operations, Konga Logistics, Merchant Improvement, and Marketing.
- Customers and Merchant.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Call Centre Representative at Konga Nigeria
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.