Cabin Crew at Graceland Concept
Graceland Concept is a consulting firm recruiting for other organizations looking for vibrant and qualified staff to take their organization to the next level, banking on our wealth of experience on the job of recruitment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cabin Crew
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The candidate will be responsible for the safety, welfare and comfort of air travel passengers.
- He/she should possess the training to handle emergency and security situations, including administering first aid to injured or ill passengers.
- S/he help passengers board the plane.
- S/he are often required to work during weekends, public holidays, nights and early mornings, depending on the flight duration.
- S/he Crew usually work 30 to 40 hours per week.
- Demonstrate safety procedures to passengers and check that all emergency equipment work properly.
- Cabin Crews work shifts, which can be irregular at times.
Skills and Qualifications
A successful Cabin Crew candidate will have various prerequisite skills and qualifications needed to perform duties and responsibilities effectively. These include:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills, including fluency in English and knowledge of other major languages
- Tactful behaviour and diplomacy
- Excellent fitness and general health, including the ability to swim in water with a minimum depth of 25 metres
- Excellent vision and hearing
- Ability to stand for extended periods while maintaining a cheerful appearance
- Ability to remain calm during emergencies
- Assertiveness and the ability to remain courteous while dealing with difficult passengers
- A strong foundation in customer service, sales, travel and tourism are essential requirement for Cabin Crews.
- Experience in the hotel industry, catering and nursing is also beneficial for this role.
- Employers also prefer candidates with experience in a position that requires excellent communication and teamwork.
N200,000 – N250,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th May, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Cabin Crew at Graceland Concept
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.