Hinge Consulting is a steadily advancing business Development firm focused on a multi-tiered approach on business consulting, career development, human resourcing and ICT services. Our experts are committed to gathering information from primary and secondary sources from customers, suppliers, competitor employees, industry experts, trade journalists to find the best informed decisions for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Trainee / Graduate Trainee / Management Trainee
Locations: Ogba, Ikeja, Agege, Berger, Iyana Ipaja, Akute, Mowe, Ibafo – Lagos
Employment Type: Part-time
- As a business trainee, your focus is on using human resources to help a business unit succeed. In dealing with hiring, for example, a business trainee may work with executives and business unit leaders to develop a plan for what types of candidates to recruit, interview, and hire to increase diversity or bring new skill sets into the company.
- Minimum of NCE, and above
- Interested individual must have the health interest of people at heart
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to communicate in written and spoken English
- Methodical and thorough approach to work -Excellent interpersonal and customer relationship skills.
N80,000 – N160,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Business Trainee” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 6th December, 2021.