Business Development Specialist at Crown Agents
Crown Agents is a high impact social enterprise passionate about transforming the future for millions of people. Since our creation in 1833 we have worked across the globe to improve public services and drive economic growth. Our expertise is finding new solutions to difficult problems for clients in the areas of health, governance, economic growth, humanitarian action and supply chain services. We work with and train leaders at local, national and international level to achieve lasting change drawing on our insight and experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Specialist
Sector: Commercial Development
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Main Job Purpose
- To support the CANL strategic growth plan through identifying and developing new business opportunities across Crown Agents’ priority areas, maintain healthy pursuit pipeline and management of new and existing client relationship.
Main Responsibilities of Job
This role will work with CANL Country Director (in-country) and several Crown Agents Technical/Practise Leads (based in London) to translate the tracks and strategies into opportunities for pursuits in Nigeria:
- Lead in new funding opportunity identification, evaluation, tracking and management in line with CA’s technical priorities.
- Lead market intelligence-gathering, and marketing, including the production of well-developed, CA collaterals, propositional concept papers and case studies for business development purposes.
- Lead the research on donor/government/private sector/implementing partners current and planned activities, strategies to drive CANL Positioning
- Identify, strengthen, and document CA/CANL Tracks, competitive advantages and unique offerings to support positioning for new opportunities
- Identify and maintain database and relationship with relevant pool of Consultants to support CANL proposal opportunities
- Support developing and maintaining positive relationships with new, existing and potential clients and partners
- Develop and manage strategic partnerships and/or coalition with relevant organizations
- Support with preparation of Proposals and Expressions of Interest
- Assist with preparation of project proposals: management of bidding process; associate and consultant selection; technical writing; commercial proposal and authorisation
- Be aware of and adhere to company quality standards and procedures in accordance with Crown Agent’s commitment to working to the highest quality standards and striving for continual improvement.
- Be aware of and compliant with all the standards following Safeguarding procedures and policies. Promote Crown Agents’ speak up culture in order to protect the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults
- Any other duties as appropriate to the position, as requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of International Development, Business Management, Marketing, Economics, Social Sciences, or related field is desirable. Master’s degree will be an advantage
- Private sector experience will be added advantage
- Practical experience and track record in writing and documentation
- Track record of building and maintaining relationships across sectors
- Minimum of 7 years post graduate experience with at least 3 years’ experience in Business Development and/or Corporate Marketing.
- Demonstrated experience of actively have supported an organization to win new funding, develop competitive proposal, and/or productive institutional relationship Evidence of government or private sector or international development sector experience in relevant subject area.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 25th January, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Business Development Specialist at Crown Agents
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria