Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.
Well Fluid Services Limited is an indigenous Oil and Gas Service Company established in 2001. We deliver Technical Services to the Oil and Gas Industries across Africa. Our combined personnel field experience of over 60 years makes us exceptional from the competition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development & Operations Manager
Location: Trans Amadi, Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Follow up existing Clients, identify new market opportunities and develop sales strategies to secure new business and executing a marketing plan in conjunction with the Management
- Developing and implementing strategies aimed at ensuring and facilitating business growth through aggressive corporate sales.
- Lead the formulation, execution and monitoring of company’s business development, market penetration strategies and plans for enhancing business growth.
- Taking the lead role in tenders and proposals co-ordination in the preparation of competitive tenders/bids and proposals.
- Attend seminars, conferences, exhibitions and events appropriate to the oil and gas industry, targeting high potential clients participating in the exhibitions.
- Co-ordination of all internal and external interface required in the preparation of bids and proposals with the aim of ensuring consistency with the tender requirements.
- Prepare a comprehensive list of contact persons in major EPC Companies, Government Regulators (NIPEX, NAPIMS, DPR, NCDMB, NJQS portal etc.,) based on most recent organization structure of these companies.
- Provide a weekly/monthly report to Management.
- Prepare MOU/JV agreements between company and technical partners or clients.
- Negotiating pricing, terms and conditions of contracts with clients and / or vendors.
- Experience in risk analysis with a good understanding of contract law.
- Developing and updating presentations, progress reports and any other company and contract documentation as required.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or other relevant Engineering disciplines.
- 6 to 8 years of experience as a Business Development Manager in a well testing company.
- 5 years experience in surface well test.
- Expert level MS Excel and Powerpoint Skills
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines, multi-task, and prioritize projects
- Good client/customer relations and communication skills.
- A proven ability to plan, develop and execute business development strategies and NIPEX Tender writing and submissions.
- Ability to manage well test operations / personnel as well as familiar with well test equipment operation and maintenance.
N300,000 – N350,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- We thank all interested candidates however, only those selected for interview will be contacted.
- The position is only open to Nigerian Nationals
Application Deadline 19th May, 2022.