Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.
An Oil and Gas Servicing company located in Victoria Island, Lagos, is currently seeking to grow its team by recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- Identify, introduce and manage new client relationships.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction, exceeding targets, generating income and providing value for clients.
- Identifying, recommending and generating new business opportunities, negotiating and managing relationships with tactical partners in line with corporate goals.
- Develop and implement tactical strategies for enhancing business growth
- Actively participate in sourcing, bidding and ensuring that all bids are won.
- Initiate partnership and relation with OEM’s (original equipment manufacturers) that will provide the required services.
- Research and analyze new business opportunities by developing and leveraging on both new and existing relationships
Required Skills / Qualifications
- At least a B.Sc in a related discipline.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in Marketing or Business Development.
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of the oil and gas sector and key business drivers will be an added advantage.
- Candidates should have strong links to industry and knowledge of the business drivers for the key markets
- Competitive salary
- % Bonus for every transaction identified and won
- 13th month
- External training with top-notch training vendors
- Excellent on-the-job experience and exposure working with experts in different fields.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a copy of their Passport Photograph / Picture to: [email protected] using “Business Development Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 13th May, 2022.