Radix Pension Managers is a licensed Pension Fund Administrator (“PFA”) by the National Pension Commission (“PenCom”). On February 15, 2017, Radix Capital Partners Limited, a Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) licensed investment banking firm acquired majority share interest in IGI Pension Managers Limited, a company previously owned by IGI Plc. Further to this acquisition, a new Board of Directors and executive management team was constituted to lead the company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Business Development
- Responsible for sourcing for new prospects, calling prospective customers, explaining our service offering, and guiding them through the retirement savings account opening process.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Collection of contribution schedules from client organisations
- Timely distribution of statement of accounts to clients
- Assist in preparation of proposals and presentations
- Identify and assist in marketing Legacy Funds
- Brand Marketing i.e., presentation of the company’s product to potential clients
- Maintaining customer relationship with clients
- Identify new prospects and build relationship with them
- Assist clients and customers in handling of any issues they have
- Maintain market intelligence on industry competition and report accordingly
- Organise avenues to present product information and proposals to the public and prospective corporate clients on varied services
- Perform other duties as may be directed by the supervisor
Key Performance Indicators:
- Number of RSAs opened
- Number of Legacy Fund accounts acquired
- Customer Satisfaction Index
- % of funded accounts
- First Degree in any discipline from a reputable higher institution.
- Minimum of 2 years Marketing Experience in a pension fund management company and/or financial services industry with proven results.
- Attention to Details
- Performance Under Pressure
- Problem Solving
- Consultative selling skills
- Customer Service Disposition
- Excellent Communication skills
- Relationship Management
- Selling skills
- Interpersonal relationship
- Retentive memory
- Personal effectiveness
- Result Oriented.
N120,000 – N150,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF or MS Word format only to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 8th February, 2022.