DreamCity Properties was established in 2010 as a private residential and commercial developer in Nigeria and Africa. We have over time developed the expertise, experience and machinery required for the conceptualization and implementation of a contemporary housing project. Our goal is to be at the forefront of residential and commercial real estate development in Nigeria and also in Africa; thus designing and building standard residential properties and commercial assets with good investment returns remain pivotal to our vision.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Assist with developing the market for the company’s products and services.
- Focus on growing existing relationships and acquiring new clients.
- Manage sales appointments and client meetings.
- Develop traditional & Digital marketing campaigns to increase sales.
- Achieve and maintain a strong understanding of products and services.
- Develop and implement new sales strategies.
- Participate in sales meetings and on-site training.
- Attend Business networking functions on behalf of the company.
- Deliver monthly sales targets.
- Submit salesreport to the management team.
- Close sales deals as expected with target.
- Manage social media and digital marketing platforms engagements.
- Create proposals for existing and new clients.
- Generate and implement results-focused marketing concepts with a diverse client base.
- Evaluate demographics, prices, distribution channels, and marketing outlets.
- Applicant should possess a minimum of B.Sc. / HND qualification.
- Good communication skill oral and written.
- Initiative and creativity essential.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to express technical and non – technical concepts clearly and concisely
- Exceptional research skills, strategy skills and good business intelligence.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- He or she must have a proven track record for meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Self-motivated should be able to deliver sales targets with little or no supervision.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Growth driven.
- Proactive and highly persuasive.
- Target oriented.
- Good Sales and Marketing techniques.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 19th May, 2021.