Dataplanet Information Technology Services (DITS) is dedicated to providing Information Technology Consulting services to Government, Non-Goverment and private companies. These services ranges from IT equipment sales, deployment, recruitment and general services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Roles & Responsibilities
- Identify opportunities for growth within new clients and execute strategy.
- Work with other teams to develop solutions to satisfy prospective customer needs.
- Cultivate the relationship with direct customers and partners to ensure business is grown and retained.
- Contribute to growing market share.
- Excellent verbal and written including both technical and business writing, documentation and presentation skills are mandatory.
- Excellent knowledge of the latest Security trends and technologies
- Have the experience to provide thought leadership for all engagements with customers
- Establish, maintain and grow profitable business relationships with existing accounts and prospects
- Present regular reports on sales forecasts, progress against targets and strategic objectives
- Attend conferences, seminars, exhibitions and events.
- Build a strong sales pipeline.
- Sell a range of services for Security Solutions.
- Develop a good understanding of the customer needs, products and vertical market.
- You will possess an outgoing personality, strong interpersonal skills and be motivated by generating, qualifying and securing new business opportunities.
- Applicants should have minimum of 3 years work experience and must possess any of, B.Sc, HND or OND, and other professional qualifications related to the job in Security industries.
- Strong communication and people skill
- Ability to multi-task and multi-manage concurrent projects.
- Independent, Self-motivated and results-driven.
- Should be proficient in English Language (Oral and Written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint. CorelDraw etc…
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail
Application Deadline 31st October, 2021.