Lagos Business School is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager – Custom Solutions & Academies
Purpose of Job
- The jobholder will position Lagos Business School as the preferred custom learning solution provider and corporate academy solutions co-creator.
- You will design and manage corporate learning solutions and promote the adoption of our corporate academy solutions and management service. Boost client attraction and retention for business sustainability.
- Delight the customer by ensuring the unit always offers prompt and courteous service.
Essential Key Job Responsibilities
- Develop, propose and implement corporate learning solutions for public sector and corporate academies.
- Drive collections and adherence to credit policy with respect to programmes under your care.
- Maintain and update customer/prospects and associated companies database to facilitate marketing activities.
- Collaborate with colleagues to ensure successful completion and graduation of participants in Executive Education.
- Seize every opportunity to sell open enrolment programmes and seminars as custom solutions.
- Market LBS physical and online learning facilities as learning solutions to organisations.
- Manage relationship with prospects and clients to earn referrals and repeat business.
- Act as the proposal development engagement partner for assigned clients.
- Ensure set revenue targets are met and preferably exceeded.
- Facilitate payment of fees by corporate clients in accordance with the SOP.
- Any other specific or adhoc duty to be assigned by line manager from time to time.
- Good First Degree from a reputable tertiary institution. A master’s degree would be an added advantage.
- Experience gained in sales, accounts management, banking, FMCG, business development, consulting or project management will be an advantage.
- Must have a demonstrated professional demeanor and proven ability to work on complex projects as a team leader and initiator.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, the school’s admissions and customer data tracking software including Odoo.
- Knowledge of sales funnel methodology, market segmentation, product and channels development.
- Excellent oral and written communication and business presentation skills.
- Must have an eye for detail, a drive for efficiency, and a passion for creativity and innovation.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and be calm under pressure, with the ability to analyze situations and respond quickly to deliver effective solutions.
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with client-organisations, participants and co-workers.
- Ability to keep and maintain accurate records, read, analyze, and interpret commercial data.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
- LBS offers equal employment opportunity.
Application Deadline 24th June, 2022.
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.