Topmode Technology, a Ride Hailing company in Nigeria, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a strategically efficient and doting Business Development Manager to join our sales department.
- As a Business Development Manager, your duties and responsibilities include ensuring that the profitability ratio increases. You will be implementing new strategies for business and modifying the existing ones according to the circumstances.
- You are expected to develop relationships with our partners and customers for the long term. You should be well aware of the new marketing methods and trends. You should also provide the best solutions for the growth of our company.
- If you think you are proficient in this job then do send in your application for this role.
- Determining the potential business opportunities.
- Developing a good relationship with customers and partners.
- Implementing new business development strategies to maximize profit and sales.
- Meeting the customers and brief them with the policies and procedures of the company.
- Training and mentoring the staff whenever required.
- Discussing the new strategies and policies with other concerned departments.
- Developing new business strategies according to the law and legal procedures.
- Determining new investment opportunities through market research and trends.
- Providing customer satisfaction through negotiation.
- Implementing operational changes with proper planning and strategy.
- Understanding the needs and preferences of the customer and ensuring that they are fulfilled.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field.
- 5 years of experience working as a Business Development Manager or Sales Manager .
- Proven sales record and managing customer relationships.
- Proficient in MS Office and CRM software like Zoho, Base CRM, etc.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent problem solving and networking skills.
- Strong work ethics.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks.
- Outstanding leadership skills
- Good project management and organizational skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 18th January, 2022.