Business Development Manager at National Institute of Credit Administration
The National Institute of Credit Administration as a chartered prestigious body of eminent credit management elites, NICA is empowered by law to control, supervise and regulate credit management profession in Nigeria. The Institute preserves, promotes and protects the integrity and interest of credit business across sectors of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- At the National Institute of Credit Administration (Chartered by Act of parliament No.1018 of 2022), we are looking for a candidate who is experienced enough but not currently working. He or she must be ready to resume work immediately if successful in the interview.
The primary job roles are as stated below:
- Responsible for expanding, deepening, growing and managing the membership of the Institute.
- Arranging courtesy meetings with selected fellows of the Institute.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new membership opportunities
- Increasing the value of current membership while attracting new ones
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings with top notch members in order to attract donations in cash and kind to the Institute
- Planning and preparing zoom meeting presentations for members of the Institute
- Communicating new products and overseeing the development of marketing strategy and service delivery to all members
- Writing and submitting performance report to the management every month
- Develop, present and manage membership marketing growth plan to the management
- Developing and setting serious goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met
- Create and manage membership growth incentives, training and advertisement, events leads to both new and old members by maintaining productive working relationship with them.
- Revolves around good communication and efficient, matured contact with members to deliver value addition services
- And any other duties that will be assigned to you by management or CEO from time to time.
Requirements and Skills
- M.Sc, MBA, B.Sc or HND in Marketing or Business Administration.
- Age – 35 years and above
- Minimum year of experience in a similar position is 5 years.
Remuneration / Salary
Expected remuneration for this role is N150,000.00 (Gross) subject to review based on productivity, loyalty, and professionalism.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 15th February, 2023.
Note: We expect applications and CVs to come from applicants living in any of these areas in Lagos: Ajah, Lekki, Victoria Island, Ikoyi, Iyana Oworo, Yaba, and Lagos Island
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Business Development Manager at National Institute of Credit Administration
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.