Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.
JCvaxe Technology Concepts is an indigenous company that was adapted to provide information technologies (IT) solutions to corporate organizations. JC Technology Concepts (J.T.C.), is a registered IT maintenance firm that renders computer Sales, repairs, networking and other IT solution for various organizations. Our services cover both software installation and hardware troubleshooting and repairs. Whatever IT requirements are, J.C.T. has them all. We have packages that will conveniently synergize your business operations. These clearly range from introducing IT solution maintenance, 24hrs assistance in case of emergency to providing files backup and storage, and networking management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Lead the Business Development team to achieve the company’s business target.
- Ensuring the company’s growth objectives are attained.
- Develop and articulate a comprehensive tactical business development plan to accomplish the organization’s business goal.
- Identify, evaluate and develop new business opportunities and feasibility reports supporting growth based on intelligence
- Mentoring team members for improved performance individually and corporately.
- Develop business prospects, and build sustainable business relationships with clients.
- To develop and maintain external relations with government regulatory agencies.
- To assist the Managing Director in the process of identifying new prospective opportunities.
- Provide strategic direction for business promotion planning and to ensure necessary administrative follow up of all activities of the business requirements.
- Lead the formulation, execution and monitoring of the company’s business development strategies and plans for enhancing business growth.
- Monitor company performance against agreed business targets.
- Assist in the preparation of bids/proposals.
- Develop and implement a training and development program for team members.
- Interested candidates should possess an OND / NCE / HND / BSc Degree qualification
- 1 – 12 years of work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th May, 2022.