Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.
Green Africa Airways Limited is a value airline based in Lagos, Nigeria. We are a new carrier that offers safe, reliable and affordable air travel to a much broader group of customers. This positions us as a significant contributor to the economic development of Nigeria and the African continent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Researching and identifying new business opportunities- including new markets, growth areas, customers, and partnerships
- Fostering and develop relationships with new and existing customers and clients
- Strategic thinking and planning to enhance the operations of the company
- Working with the Legal department to draft and approve contracts and business proposals before sharing them with prospective clients
- Analyzing and identifying the scope for business case analysis and recommend solutions and improvements to business procedures
- Discussing promotional strategy and activities with the marketing department
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition.
- Setting targets and develop plans for business and revenue growth
- Developing and implementing sales plan, strategies, and initiatives to generate new business opportunities as well as expand current clients
- Reviewing customer feedback and reporting areas of success and improvement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- Time management and organization skills
- Advanced negotiation and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the demonstrated ability to work effectively with members of organizational boards, colleagues, business partners, prospects, and community stakeholders.
- 3-5 years of Experience in Sales, Business Development, or any related field
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple clients
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply