CR Services (Credit Bureau) Plc “CreditRegistry”, is the pioneer and leading credit bureau operator in Nigeria. Trusted with Nigeria’s largest credit information database, our subscribers include commercial banks, primary mortgage institutions, microfinance banks, finance houses, leasing companies, development finance institutions, telecommunication and other service providers. More information available at https://www.creditregistry.ng.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- A seasoned professional to head the sales department.
- The successful candidate must have a track record of leading a sales unit and meeting assigned targets.
- Must be able to close new business for the company.
- Develop solid relationship with all our customers.
- The Business Development Manager Sales is in charge of developing weekly/monthly/annual and seasonal performance targets for the department, examining growth opportunities, enabling sales improvements and taking responsibility for the department’s performance against targets.
- The Business Development Manageris tasked with establishing and overseeing the adoption of departmental vision and values, which forms part of the work culture.
- Introduce one new market segment that contribute 10% revenue of total revenue
- Create business development strategies to help achieve sales targets of CreditRegistry.
- Develop customer retention strategy and there is strong trust relationships with subscribers.
- Initiate campaign strategies for products and services.
- Increase number of institutions using, volume of usage and variety of products ordered.
- Work on account management plans with the relationship managers
- Demonstrate customer satisfaction by providing reports on key indicators.
- Demonstrate thorough/in-depth understanding of company products and services by the number of cross selling of products to existing customers.
- Provide periodic competitive intelligence and customer feedback.
- Perform other duties as directed by the Chief Executive Officer and supervising manager.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications and work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 15th November, 2021.