Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.
Wemy Industries is one of the foremost indigenous and oldest established manufacturers in Lagos, Nigeria. We specialize in producing baby diapers, feminine sanitary napkins/pads, panty liners, adult diapers, maternity pads, under pads and baby wipes under the umbrella brand names of ‘Dr. Browns’ and ‘Nightingale’
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Ketu, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
Industry: Food and Beverages Industry.
- We are looking for a flexible and versatile corporate sales and marketing manager who will be responsible for the growth of our sales channels.
- To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience relating to Hospitals, Hotels, and supermarkets/Malls
- Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
- Develop action plans and set objectives for increased revenue and maximum sale.
- Implement sales and marketing strategies necessary for attracting clients.
- Maintain a clear understanding of FMCG policies and ensure compliance.
- Explain and notify clients of recent upgrades and available options.
- Oversee the management of client accounts and service tab.
- Oversee the processing of payments and offer discounts to clients when necessary
- Assign job duties to personnel and ensure effective performance of assigned tasks
- Maintain contact with clients to obtain feedback and encourage continued patronage.
- Carry out research and analysis to identify new markets and business opportunities
- Oversee the hiring and training of sales representatives
- Seek out business with large organizations and corporate firms to increase corporate turnout
- Prepare and distribute promotional and advertisement materials to create awareness for our products.
- Maintain complete knowledge of all the products of our organization so as to conduct successful sales
- BSc. in Marketing, Business Administration, or any related field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in marketing and knowledge of hotel/hospitality / Supermarket is required.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics
- Superior interpersonal, relationship building with strong customer orientation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email