The Olive Prime Psychological Services – We are a new “mental health facility” based in Abuja, currently looking for the best hands that can provide excellent and client focused services. We are committed to providing individuals with a flexible pathway to full recovery in a way different from the conventional inpatient services. We intend to provide support for our service users where we engage them in various psychological therapies and other complimentary activities which in the long term equips them with a more realistic and flexible form of recovery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Loaction: Lagos Island (Lekki) – Lagos
- The candidate should be a graduate with passion for business development and a track record of achieving corporate goals. Candidate is expected to drive for opportunities to put the organization on the lips of the general public and make conversion of prospects to business opportunities.
- Prospect for new clients by networking, and using other acceptable means of generating interest from potential clients and ultimately converting them into clients.
- Work with multidisciplinary team alongside doctors, nurses and social workers, psychiatrists and occupational therapists to develop business channels
- Engage prospective clients intelligently to help them decide on using our services.
- Refer patients, clients or family members to specialists at our facilities.
- Identify innovative tactics, corresponding business plans and sustainable operations to drive revenue and volume growth with a bid to grow business.
Requirements and Experience
- Minimum of a University Degree and a passion for marketing.
- Business Acumen
- Stress tolerance
- High level of professionalism
- Ability to uphold strict confidentiality
- Strong verbal and written communication skill
- Proactive problem-solving approach
- Ability to convince a potential client, corporate and or private, to use our services.
- Social media engagement strategies
- Event management
- Corporate communication
- Ability to develop and convert business opportunities
- Ability to generate relevant partnership proposals with support from the clinical team.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email
Application Deadline 10th December, 2021.