Shago Payments Limited – We are a financial technology company retailing digital products and services to create a localized marketplace experience for our users. Our application facilitates transactions, such as bill payment, airtime and data purchase, fund transfer, withdrawals, account opening, transport ticketing, examination result checker, betting, on-demand services, e-commerce, savings, and more. As an innovative solution provider with expertise in value-added services and on-demand service delivery, our focus is on reaching the underserved and unbanked market by retailing services through an agent distribution network.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Ajao Estate, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Identify new product leads/business opportunities.
- Implement business development strategies and secure profitable business deals.
- Work closely with the sales department to plan and execute product event campaigns to penetrate new markets and generate product awareness and demands.
- Recommend and implement appropriate strategies and design tactics to improve B2B sales.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and annual business reports.
- Keep up to date with recent market and industry trends, competitors, and leading business strategies.
- Prepare proposals for new and existing clients.
- Maintain a good relationship with new and existing clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience as a business development preferably in a FINTECH / financial institution
- Ability to Present and Communicate Information
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Application Software
- Ability to Prioritize And Manage Time Effectively
- Ability to Deliver Results and Meet Clients Expectations.
- A recognized professional certification related to the job
- Good Persuading and Influencing Skills
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st January, 2022.