ReelFruit (www.reelfruit.com) is the largest dried fruit processing, marketing and distribution company based in Nigeria. ReelFruit converts Nigeria’s abundant supply of tropical fruits that would have gone to waste into delicious snacks. We are on a mission to delight our customers with healthy snacks, and launching innovative processed fruit products. We retail a range of dried fruit snacks across over 400 locations in Nigeria and have exported our products to Saudi Arabia, Switzerland, and Belgium. We also retail on Amazon.com. ReelFruit is headquartered in Lagos with regional offices in Abuja and Port Harcourt.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Jabi, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- As we increase our processing capacity as well as our global distribution, we seek an experienced Business Development Executive based in Abuja, to improve market visibility via identifying and closing commercial opportunities, building and managing customer relationships, generating and exceeding targeted revenues allocated to assigned region.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Grow channels and achieve monthly sales targets.
- Plan overall team itinerary in collaboration with other team members to ensure adequate coverage of all trade accounts in a month
- Implement the territorial expansion objective as required for growth and profitability
- Oversee and manage all order fulfilment from end to end, ensuring all requisite sale templates, invoices are populated in due time online and offline.
- Monitor, track and report all trade accounts’ monthly sales report, to monitor progress on set departmental goals
- Ensure entire product range is represented across all trade account channels
- Oversee the record keeping of the opening & closing stock
- Daily capture of all sales activities on the sales CRM software
- Prompt capture of all leads. Ensure regular and accurate reports on the same
- Ensure constant lead follow up and facilitate closure
- Train, mentor and manage subordinates.
- Provide detailed periodic sales reports.
- Provide accurate financial and accounting information on sales and contribute to the preparation of sales budgets, reports and forecasts
- Grow and manage existing relationships across all channels/Trade Partners/Stores
- Ensure adherence to all sales processes, procedures and policies
- Monitor product aging in all stores to mitigate expiry risk, while ensuring product returns and retrievals are kept to the barest minimum and in line with company policies
- Oversee optimization of all trade accounts to ensure product visibility and elimination of stock-outs
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Minimum of HND/ B.Sc. / B. A in Marketing, Business Administration or any relevant field
- 3 – 4 years of Retail Sales experience in FMCG with good market knowledge.
- Ability to generate new business leads using existing network of contacts and industry knowledge
- Ability to make informed strategic decisions
- Ability to handle high-level negotiation meetings and deals.
- Ability to schedule activities and maximize time while ensuring to meet all deadlines.
- Ability to work with a variety of individuals in a wide range of positions and foster harmony across teams
- Excellent communication and team management skills
- Strong analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 6th December, 2021.