Business Development Executive at PWAN Group
PWAN Group is the first real estate network marketing company in the world who started a revolution in the real estate industry by creating a network system out of real estate marketing and consulting and have today become a leader in that field. In her eight years of existence PWAN have empowered a lot of entrepreneurs and Network marketers in the field of real estate throughout Nigeria and beyond creating a consistent pattern of commission payments on a daily basis to her numerous PBOs. She manages large expanse of lands in various locations across Nigeria which are developed into estates.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking a Business Development Executive with deep knowledge of marketing, as well as understanding of real estate investment and Network Marketing, laced with enviable sales record and versed industry experience, boasting verifiable results.
- Develop an attractive investment portfolio focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Employ empirical methods to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Schedule profitable meetings with prospective clients.
- Whip up sound business trajectories that will guarantee repeat successes on any real estate product(s) on the company stable.
- Document records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Present trustworthy reverts and after-sales support.
- Develop long-lasting profitable business relationships with new and existing customers/clients.
- Recruit and Tutor entry level staff into valuable salespersons.
- Announce the company’s products/services, addressing or predicting clients’ behavior and achievable objectives.
- Highlight properness of sales contracts, ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines and taking special note to seeing that promises agreed to verbally at point of negotiation are covered in the final material.
- Any other assignments from the Lead.
- B.Sc holder or it’s equivalent in an accredited institution.
- Must reside on the Island
- Must have a valid driver’s license and should know the major routes in Lagos.
Requirements and Skills:
- Must have a network of high net-worth investors ready to make short term investments for a high yield return.
- Proven vast working experience as a business development executive or an equivalent role.
- Proven track record of closing deals in investments(having closed real estate deals will be a plus).
- Must have the innate skill for closing deals
- Pre-existing business relationship with high net-worth individuals will be a boost.
- Should be readily available to attend meetings regularly.
- Qualified driver with the capacity to make sales solo trip and take best decisions to benefit the firm without supervision.
- Time management and planning skills
- Preparation of daily, weekly, monthly and yearly reports.
- Making especial efforts to ensure that sales’ records and management accounting information are regularly reconciled.
- Knowledge of proven network marketing methods is a plus.
- Outstanding sales record
- Ability to build rapport with team members and leads alike is an added advantage.
- Prowess to work outside the Team will be considered if there is sufficient evidence to back up claim.
- Must be teachable, trainable and generally open to learning regardless of the source of knowledge, while with the same token have the capacity to pass on knowledge to subordinates in a kind manner.
- Experience in customer support is a key skill.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, PropTech and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficiency in English
- Deep real estate sector knowledge is crucial.
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Social skills (online and offline) is important.
Required Skill Set:
- Analytical Skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Communication & Organizational skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills.
- N100,000 – N120,000 Monthly (Competitive industrial remuneration).
- Salary is negotiable, with the key being the ability to deliver on job mandates and results
- Logistics benefits
- Attractive commissions
- Free scale-up trainings will be facilitated by the firm within and out of state or country.
- Qualified applicants will be furnished with every working material needed to complete tasks.
- Incentives for exceptional results.(including vacation trips abroad)
- Successful candidates will be equipped with requisite relevant skills required for the role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Note: All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 28th June, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Business Development Executive at PWAN Group
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria