Business Development Executive at Mastermind Energy Limited
Mastermind Energy Limited – We the number one E-Commerce hub in Lagos and Abuja with an emphasis on excellent service deliveries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- A Business Development Executive, or Business Development Manager, is responsible for overseeing the process of business development within their company to promote its longevity.
- Their duties include working closely with other company executives and management teams, meeting with potential business partners and maintaining existing client relationships and monitoring market trends to come up with new business ventures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- For the role of Business Development Executive, the ideal candidate should be self-motivated enough to reach out and bring in new business.
A Business Development Executive typically has the following daily responsibilities:
- Attracting new clients by innovating and overseeing the sales process for the business
- Working with senior team members to identify and manage company risks that might prevent growth
- Identifying and researching opportunities that come up in new and existing markets
- Preparing and delivering pitches and presentations to potential new clients
- Ensuring excellent customer service through regular client follow up
- Developing rapport with key decision-makers
- Translating proposals into ready-to-sign contracts
- Owning the sales lifecycle from prospecting to implementation
- Managing virtual and in-person sales meetings.
- Combining efforts and fostering a collaborative environment within the business as a whole
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and offer solutions to their problems
- Creating positive, long-lasting relationships with current and potential clients
- Running outbound campaigns (phone calls, emails, etc.) to create sales opportunities
- Maintaining client activities in CRM
- Developing and presenting proposals customized for each client’s specific business needs
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / Master’s Degree / NCE / OND / SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification with 0 – 5 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 25th February, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Business Development Executive at Mastermind Energy Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.