Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.
Leapsail is a travel and tourism agency, we are happiest when we work with our passion driven clients and are glad each time their unbound thirst for the unusual has them bounding up our stairs wanting to meet.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Job
- Plans and prioritizes effective follow-up on clients through phone calls, text messages and visitation for monthly payment.
- Maintains and develops existing and new customers through appropriate propositions, ethical sales methods and relevant internal liaison to optimize quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction.
- Uses customer and prospect’s contacts, activities, tools and systems and update relevant information held in the systems.
- Responds to and follows up on sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
- Gives sales and all other relevant reports daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly as required.
- Plans, carry out and support local marketing activities to agreed budget and timescales and integrate personal sales efforts with other organized marketing and sales activities e.g. products launches, promotion, advertising, exhibitions, telemarketing, e.t.c.
- Ensures effective and prompt delivery of clients’ receipts and documents.
- Works through the sales processes of Lead Generation, Engagement, Conversion and Relationship Management as an individual and as a member of the Sales Team to always ensure that sales targets are met periodically.
- Creates regular awareness of company products.
- Conducts site inspection with customers.
- Carry out all other sales team and individual activities/duties as may be assigned by Manager, Sales & Marketing.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply