Cellstop Nigeria provides fleet management solutions based on GPS tracking and real-time vehicle monitoring and control. We develop and manufacture full solution and provide it along with in-depth knowledge and support.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The main function of the Sales Representative is to sell our tracking products using solid arguments to prospective customers, maintain positive business relationships to ensure future sales and meet pre-determined sales target, thereby working towards increasing the product and sales credibility of the Company.
- Prepare sales action plans and strategies
- Create awareness and develop the Company’s brands
- Identify new customers and ensure lead generation
- Communicate with customers to identify their needs and proffer solutions to their problems thereby, creating positive long-lasting relationships with current and potential customers
- Plan and conduct direct sales and marketing activities
- Negotiate with clients and follow up on sales activities
- Conduct product trainings
- Maintain sales activity records and prepare sales reports
- Respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person.
- Communicate with target audiences to build and develop customer relationships.
- Generate leads and close sales.
- Responsible for developing growth in the company through increased sales and acquisition of customers.
- Generate sales leads, contact potential customers and nurture existing customers’ relationships.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO, OND, NCE or Bachelor’s Degree with 0-2 years work experience.
N50,000 – N100,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th June, 2022.
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.