Risk Control Services is a leading Nigerian company providing multinational and local companies with customized security solutions and consulting services. The range of consulting offerings which we provide enables businesses to meet specific security requirements using our custom built security solutions backed by stringent quality guarantees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Developer
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Candidate will assist in the planning, growth and development of the company business through proactive marketing of the company products and converting leads to clients while maintaining a good online presence of the company.
- Develop goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity of the company
- Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of the goals
- Maintain the online reputation of the organization across the social media space
- Provide support for ongoing communication, product development, product development, product promotion campaigns and other organisational initiates that social media can support.
- Grow the organizations fan base of the company.
- Promote social media awareness within the organization.
- Drive sales target and ensure that the budget is met.
- Develop standard and systematic marketing materials for key products.
- Represent the company in events, conferences etc.
- Drive the company’s achievement of revenue projection through productive marketing.
- Drive Company’s marketing efforts through social media by managing appropriate social media channels.
- Applicant must be a Graduate in any related field
- Must have completed NYSC
- Must have minimum of four years work experience as a business developer.
- Marketing and Brand development.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft suites.
- Business Writing.
- Team playing.
- Social Media Marketing.
- Digital Marketing.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 20th December, 2021.