Business Brand Manager at Ciibex Group
Ciibex Group is a holding name for an indigenous conglomerate which comprises of eight vibrant member companies. We aim at becoming Africa's leading company through pioneering global best practices and playing an integral role in achieving Africa's unlimited potential.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Brand Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- To ensure Strategy execution through decisions on operational goals, implementation of best practice, and alignment of functional activities to operational frameworks of policies and procedures.
- Source, allocate, manage and control resources across different teams and disciplines through resource plans executed in line with operational specifications and overall organisational plans.
- Contribute actively to the group strategy synergy programs and the group business planning process.
- Manage and optimize the profitability of the Business Brand
- Ensure operational effectiveness and efficiency through optimal processes.
- Lead the business planning process and ensure timely implementation of the annual business plan through operational systems and procedures.
- Give strategic direction and hands-on leadership to the team to drive commercial growth.
- Ensure the financial viability and cost structure is regularly analyzed and appropriate measures are taken to monitor and reduce costs in relation to the operations.
- Seek for new market opportunities within the business scope of theBusiness brand.
- Recommend changes to optimise processes, systems, policies and procedures, and direct the implementation of change and innovation initiated by the organizational Group of Companies
- Have sound Judgement on the theory and analysis of information, workflow procedures and methods to create best practice.
- Oversee the deployment of resources that have been issued to your business unit.
- Identify and initiate strategic technical partnerships especially in the oil and gas sector
- To conceptualize prospective Business and commercial leads and maintain corporate relationships for the benefit of the business brand.
- Generating new business opportunities and conducting business analysis, planning and forecasting of the business brand
- finding new strategies to meet and surpass organizational goals and objectives enabling the business reach its full potential.
- Lead the planning, execution and monitoring of the brand’s business development, market penetration strategies for business growth
- Must have strong leadership and team building skills
- Coordinate the preparation and successful submission of bids/proposal
- Ensure Business brand’s regulatory and compliance documentation are UpToDate
- Must ensure compliance with standard procedures to ensure safe working environment
- Monitoring team members for improved performances.
- To engage with prospective and existing commercial leads while maintaining corporate relationships to ensure client satisfaction at all times.
- Monitor and ensure implementation of all processes and policy of the organization and industry.
- To give strategic leadership
- To drive sustainable financial growth for the Business Brand.
- Develop strategies for project implementation
- Leading and managing multiple projects while working in different teams.
- Effectively handling correspondences within and outside the company
- Candidates should possess a First Degree in the Engineering field
- Minimum of 8 years in a managerial role in the oil and Gas Sector
- Should have an advance certification course in HSE.
- Should be available for travel related work / projects.
- Must be COREN certified
- Must be have a sound knowledge in using Project management software
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications attached with their Resumes to: [email protected] using “BBM Port Harcourt” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 5th January, 2023.
Thank you for viewing: Business Brand Manager at Ciibex Group
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.