Business Analyst at Ecobank Nigeria
Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI), a public limited liability company, was established as a bank holding company in 1985 under a private sector initiative spearheaded by the Federation of West African Chambers of Commerce and Industry with the support of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst
Job Identification: 226
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos, NG
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports to: Manager, Design Execution & Strategy
- The role will be responsible for eliciting requirements from stakeholders/ business subject matter expert to identify issues, clarify needs while enabling change in the organization by recommending solutions that deliver value to the business/stakeholders.
- This role will be responsible for planning & monitoring, elicitation & collaboration, managing requirements lifecycle, analysis of requirements, solution evaluation to visualize and improve user experience for applications by defining measures to track the success of each task.
- This role serves as the liaison between the business/customers and the technical development team working closely with other stakeholders to achieve the strategic objective of workorders/projects.
- Requirements analysis, validation and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable.
- Elicit requirements using different techniques such as brain storming, focus groups, observation, process analysis, prototyping, interviews, document analysis, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis, and/or requirements workshops.
- Ensure timely delivery of documentation with top notch quality.
- Create and develop mock-up screens to improve user experience of developed applications and guide software developers.
- Conduct proactive and reactive process review sessions for continuous software improvement.
- Carry out reviews during implementation and post-implementation analysis of requirements to ensure these are in line with the expectations set in the business requirements document.
- Facilitate requirements prioritization based on business value.
- Collect and analyse the project's business requirements and transfer the same knowledge to the development team to support the software delivery lifecycle.
- Prepare system documentation and specifications in accordance with methodology whilst suggesting areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
- Perform solution evaluation by tracing documented requirements and assessing the performance of the solution to meet business needs.
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Social Sciences, Sciences, Business Administration, Physics, Computing / Information Systems or related field of study.
- Master’s degree would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years’ working experience with 2 years in Business Analysis.
- Strong knowledge of Systems Thinking, Business Analysis, Project Management, Banking Products, Creative Thinking, SDLC.
- Relevant certifications – CCBA, Agile Scrum, ITIL
- Other certifications will be an advantage.
Skills, Capabilities & Attributes:
- Strong relationship building skills & communication skills.
- Process improvement.
- Innovation skills.
- Business writing and presentation skills.
- Bilingual (English/French) is an advantage.
- Service Oriented Architecture.
- Problem solving skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 13th March, 2023, 20:00
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Business Analyst at Ecobank Nigeria
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.