Datapoolwaters Advisory is a financial strategy and investment advisory consulting company with client base across sectors such as Technology, Agriculture, Fintech, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for Business Analyst with the right qualities to join us in our push to connect more African businesses to unicorn status.
- Perform market research, data mining, business intelligence, and beautiful PowerPoint / google slide presentation for clients and communication.
- Translating commercial data such as budgets, sales results and forecasts into PowerPoint presentations.
- Identifying issues, risks and benefits of existing and proposed solutions and outlining business impacts.
- Creating functional specifications for solutions.
- Simplifying information and deciphering technical jargon so it is easily understood by the whole team.
- Report, write, and document process and system procedures.
- Prepare business requirements gathering and analysis on clients’ project.
- Research and harmonize requirements definition, business process mapping, solution design, solution deployment and outcome projection.
- Handle knowledge / process transfer to client by preparing presentation and explainer materials
- Execute other projects and duties that may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sciences / Art / Finance / Economics required (B.A, B.Sc, or B.Com Degree)
- 0 – 3+ years of business finance or other relevant experience
- High proficiency in PowerPoint presentation and logic
- Superior presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong management and organizational skills
- Adaptable and capable of working in fast-paced environments
- Strong willingness to learn and improve.
- Average competence with Excel
- Good business acumen
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
N80,000 – N150,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Job type is hybrid (Remote & Office)
Application Deadline 31st January, 2022.