Business Analyst at Coscharis Group
Coscharis Group is a wholly owned Nigerian Conglomerate with businesses and interests that span across various sectors of the Nigerian economy: Automobile, Medical, Foods & Beverages, Information Technology, Engineering and Agriculture. With globally respected partners and an iconic brand portfolio, Coscharis has continued to be a considerable contributor to Nigeria's economy.
Due to expansion in the business, we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support
- Report on financial performance of various divisions and brands and prepare for regular leadership reviews Analyze past results, perform variance analysis identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; study proposed changes in methods and materials
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools
- Perform market research, data mining, business intelligence, and valuation comps.
- Maintain a strong financial analysis foundation creating forecasts and models
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecast.
- Guide cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures
- Grow financial performance through analysis of financial results, forecasts, variances, and trends Create recommendations to be presented to management and executives
- Develop financial models to support valuation, planning, and forecasting
- Conduct comparable analysis and market research to support internal financial analysis
- Maintain up-to-date technical knowledge of financial instruments, market conditions, and trends.
- Aid in the capital budgeting and expenditure planning processes
- Reconcile existing transactions through cross- referencing of incoming and outgoing data
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting / Finance / Economics plus ACA/CFA
- MBA in Financial Analysis / Economics or related field will be an added advantage and desirable.
- Minimum of 7 years of Business Finance / analysis in multi-product/brand and multi-location organization.
- High proficiency in financial modeling techniques Strong fluency in Excel formulas and functions
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills Strong quantitative and analytical competency
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
Personality and Interpersonal Skills:
- Ability to streamline functions and passion to learn and grow
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; be comfortable interacting with executive-level management
- Strong financial modeling experience
- Comfort dealing with ambiguity and the ability to work independently
- Experience working with, and presenting to, senior executives
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and detailed CVs (in word format) to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of your mail.
Note: Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Business Analyst at Coscharis Group
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.