Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.
Agary Pharmaceutical Limited, was established in 1992 as a national marketing company that specializes in the importation and distribution of medical and hospital consumables. In 2008, the company diversified into local manufacturing of drugs and till date, our commitment and drive has propelled our growth to a world class facility. We specialize in Hospital Consumables, Medical Equipment, Drug Manufacturing, quality German Supplements (Queisser) and Raw Materials for Drug Manufacturing. From working with small businesses to big conglomerates, Agary Pharmaceutical Limited works round the clock to meet the needs of the healthcare sector by providing easy access to internationally certified quality products that assist in rendering effective healthcare services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand and Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and manage marketing programs in specific channels / Institutions, support business objectives, lead acquisition, foster customer retention, execute business development, provide sales support, and advance brand building.
- Build marketing programs across different channels / institutions and segments in support of our overall strategic business objectives and plans.
- Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving stated objectives, including the impact on sales, lead flow, and customer retention.
- Lead drafting and dissemination of newsletters and corporate communications to customers and institutions
- Develop marketing-related content for Company websites.
- Design and implement promotional campaigns.
- Build and maintain a customer database.
- Ensure that all company products, packaging (BRAND) conform to expected Pharmaceutical standards
- Partner with sales teams, other internal stakeholders, and hospital and institutions and distributors to ensure the Agary brand becomes a household name in Nigeria.
- Identify marketing opportunities by understanding consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Advise management on product pricing based on market conditions.
- Having over all responsibilities to increase the number of institutions we are doing business,, taking into cognizance viability and improving the quality of our engagement with old and existing ones
- A Degree in Pharmacy. MBA or equivalent professional qualifications isan added advantage.
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving aptitude.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good report writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to demonstrate a commitment to ethical standards and a high level of integrity.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in Brand and Marketing or similar roles.
- Good knowledge and understanding of strategic branding and marketing concepts, principles, and practices.
- Prior experience managing team of business development personnel
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a one-page Cover Letter stating why you qualify for the position to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 23rd March, 2022.