Branch Manager at Deflint MFI Limited
Deflint MFI Limited is a small microfinance business, with aim to impact and improve lives of clients and individual by providing them with access to loans, we work with our clients and customers to improve their businesses and livelihood. Our loan application process is made simple and straightforward to help and enable those at the bottom of financial grid to be able to access alternative finances to boost their business. We also introduce an alternative microfinance system for the poor, also to help our clients to strive for and make progress towards self-reliance through income generation and planned savings.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Manager
Location: Mushin, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Direct all operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service, human resources, administration and sales.
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities.
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans.
- Meet goals and metrics.
- Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs.
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly.
- Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws.
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company.
- Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration.
- Manage budget and allocate funds appropriately.
- Bring out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities.
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc in Business Administration or related field.
- 2 – 4 years work experience.
- Familiarity with industry’s rules and regulations.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Results driven and customer focused.
- Leadership and human resources management skills.
- Proven branch management experience, as a Micro Finance Manager or similar role.
- Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practises.
- Ability to meet sales targets and production goals.
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 20th June, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Branch Manager at Deflint MFI Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria