Branch Manager at Beyond Credit Limited (Lagos)
Beyond Credit is a technology driven financial services company that provides insurance backed loans, business support and savings services to low scale businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Manager
Location: Oshodi, Oyingbo, Orile and Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties And Responsibilities
- The branch manager is responsible for the administration and efficient daily operation of the branch including security and safety.
- He reports directly to the Area Manager and then the Head of Credit Administration. He or She is charged with the following responsibilities:
- Participates in the formation of groups and must verify at least leaders and secretaries to aid his/her loan decisions.
- Participates in recovery if the need arises regardless of the cause but can make an official report if any anomalies are discovered for further investigation
- Performs loan officers’ jobs in the absence of loan officers concerned with appropriate communication with the head office for record and control purposes.
- Collection and posting of clients’ loan repayments and savings on the system
- Maintain a healthy branch portfolio and retention of customers through quality customer service
- Identifies subordinates’ potential strength/weaknesses, utilize the strengthened and support the weak until proven not heeding/capable
- Represents the organization appropriately in the community where the branch operates
- Visits at least two groups with reports sent to immediate supervisor on daily routine
- Serve as the Chairperson of the credit committee at the branch level for business loans
- Ensures timeliness at work, timely disbursement and recovery of loans
- Timely and appropriate projection and daily reconciliation
- Provide a superior level of customer relations and promote the sales and service culture through coaching, guidance and staff motivation.
- Provides leadership, training and supervision to achieve results.
- Ensures total compliance with the organizational policies
- Delegates day-to-day operations/activities to branch staff with thorough support or supervision and be responsible for the outcome
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the management of Beyond Credit Limited
Qualifications / Requirements
- BSC/HND in Business Management, Economics or other related disciplines
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in the same capacity
- Proficient in computer (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Very competitive with other benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title and specific location as the subject of the email e.g Branch Manager-Oshodi
Application Deadline 26th January, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Branch Manager at Beyond Credit Limited (Lagos)
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria