Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Boiler Technician – Power Plant
Purpose of the Job
- To ensure proper maintenance and operation of steam boiler/ air compressors for smooth supply of steam and air to the factory.
- Ensure that one exhibits an attitude of absolute intolerance for unsafe situations and never implements any change, whether directly instructed to, or under your own initiative, without first questioning its impact in relation to product safety/ quality, people safety and the environment. No compromises will be tolerated.
- Ensure food safety by the production of quality steam.
- Regenerate boiler water softeners, prepare boiler water chemicals as at when due
- Carries out analysis of boiler water on daily basis
- Carries out yearly maintenance of feed water tank, de-aerator, hot water exchanger, chimney and flue gas duct
- Repair and installs steam and condensate traps
- Carries out plant maintenance operation
- Operate, maintain and overhauls all boiler and accessories.
- Repairs and services all main steam valve to stop leakage
- Take log of boilers in operation at the required intervals
- Maintain boiler feed water pumps, condensate pumps and fuel discharge and supply pumps
- Carries out other assignment as directed by his supervisor.
- OND, NABTEB
- 5 O’ level Credits in not more than two sittings.
- 2 years cognate experience.
The Person Must Have:
- Have excellent problem-solving skills
- Adhere strictly to safety measures
- Be Proactive
- Have sound Knowledge of Operation and Maintenance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply