Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.
The Clenn and Peak Co. is an HR and Management consulting firm seeking to create competitive solutions across the HR and business management value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Biomedical Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Install and maintain medical devices and equipment such as CT, X-Ray, patients monitoring system and laboratory equipment.
- Consult with various stakeholders including engineers, customers, management etc on installation and maintenance of medical equipment project and services.
- Spearhead the installation of Biomedical equipment according to specification across the country.
- Performing routine maintenance check on Biomedical equipment through testing, calibrating and troubleshooting.
- Liaise with all service providers in evaluating service contracts, servicing equipment, and maintaining inventories.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock, anticipating needs, placing and expediting orders, and verifying receipt before sending to head of operation for approval.
- Troubleshoot fault on medical experiment.
- Prepare and present engineering solutions for prospective and current clients.
- Operate IT-based service application software for diagnoses and troubleshooting.
- Oversee, inspect and assess completed installations, to ensure adherence to design and equipment specification and compliance with operational and safety standards.
- Prepare document for Pre and Post installation and maintenance activities.
- Perform operational and safety testing on all clinical equipment as well as assist other clinical and staff on proper usage and preventive maintenance of equipment.
- Design, develop and test all aspect of medical/surgical component, equipment and instrument.
- Install, adjust, maintain repair or provide technical support for biomedical equipment.
- Oversee assembly and operation of equipment to medical personal
- B.Sc Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or other relevant degrees
- At least 5 years post qualification / NYSC experience in medical equipment servicing and installation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to use hand service tools, measuring equipment etc
- Good computer skills-hardware and software (MS office).
N100,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.