Guaranty Trust Holding Company (Formerly Guaranty Trust Bank Plc) is a multinational financial institution that provides individuals, businesses, private and public institutions across Africa and the United Kingdom with a broad range of market-leading financial products and services. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Sierra Leone and the United Kingdom, the Bank currently employs over 12,000 professionals and has Total assets and Shareholders’ Funds of N4.057trillion and N661.1Billion respectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Benefits Processing Officer (Payments)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Industry: Financial Services
- Oversees pension benefit counselling for active employees and retiree/participants
- Coordinate retiree payroll activities and authorize payment of withdrawals, refunds, retiree payroll, death benefits, and other disbursements
- Preparation of reports and reconciliation statements of retirees benefit payment
- Rendition of monthly report on benefit payments to PENCOM
- Communicate customers payment and update benefits/transfer applications upon confirmation of payment
- The Benefits Processing Officer (Payments) is primarily responsible for processing of benefit applications and payments in line with relevant PENCOM circulars, regulations, and guidelines.
Skills & Knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree in Actuarial Sciences, Accounting, Banking / Finance or other business-related fields
- Ability to effectively manage competing deadlines in a high-pressure work environment.
- Operational characteristics, services, and activities of a benefits program..
- 4 – 6 years working experience preferably in the Pension / Finance industry
- Sound knowledge on the regulation for the administration of retirement and terminal benefits
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th June, 2022.
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.