Bartender / Mixologist at Blu Atlantic Hotel
Blu Atlantic Hotel, is a luxurious 44rooms hotel with beautiful architectural masterpiece and finest serenity and ambience. This hotel edifice is built with state of the art facilities and quality and modern infrastructure to compete with current technological trends. Blu Atlantic Hotel is one of the leading hotels in the heart of Lekki with best service delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bartender / Mixologist
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a professional, high-energy bartender/ mixologist with excellent communication skills to serve classical cocktails and exciting new beverages to our customers. The bartender/Mixologist will greet customers, learn about their preferences, answer questions, recommend menu items, and prepare and serve beverages and food. You will also upsell items, create recipes, utilize proper equipment and ingredients, and handle basic cleaning duties.
- To succeed as a Bartender/Mixologist, you should have a neat appearance and an engaging, friendly personality. You should be efficient, observant, knowledgeable, and personable.
- Welcoming customers, reading and listening to people to determine beverage preferences, making recommendations, and taking drink orders.
- Planning drink menus and informing customers about new beverages and specials.
- Selecting and mixing ingredients, garnishing glasses, and serving beverages to customers.
- Checking identification to ensure customers are the legal age to purchase alcohol.
- Taking inventory and ordering supplies to ensure bar and tables are well-stocked.
- Adhering to all food safety and quality regulations.
- Handling cash, credit, and debit card transactions, ensuring charges are accurate and returning correct change to patrons, balancing the cash register.
- Maintaining a clean work and dining area by removing trash, cleaning tables, and washing glasses, utensils, and equipment.
- Developing new cocktail recipes.
- Utilize appropriate stemware/glassware as required by company standards, polish glassware, stock bar supplies to par levels
- Create and push the limits of what mixed drinks can be
- Have great knowledge of alcohol and alcohol history
- Use one’s expert knowledge to create innovative drinks and cocktails that explore the boundaries of flavors
- Have passion to experiment in mixing new drinks
- Monitors and manages the ordering of all beer, wine, spirits, and bar tools and equipment
- Have full knowledge of all menu items, garnishes, contents , costing and preparation methods
- Maintains stock, prepares, cures and stores all fresh fruit and vegetable garnishes, juices and other perishables to ensure product quality
- Ensure that appropriate stock/par level of all bar items is constantly maintained
- OND, HND, B.Sc Degree is an added advantage
- Additional education, training, certificates, or experience may be required.
- Meets state minimum age to serve alcohol.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong task and time management abilities.
- Eye for detail and understanding of drink mixing tools and techniques.
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, etc for extended periods, and lift up to 25 lbs.
- Availability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Positive, engaging personality, and professional appearance.
- Basic math and computer skills.
N55,000 – N60,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Resume to: [email protected] and copy [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 15th March, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Bartender / Mixologist at Blu Atlantic Hotel
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.